Quadcopter Reviews: The Syma X5SW Quadcopter- Cool And Useful
Before launching The Syma X5SW Quadcopter, this brand has several successful drones in the market like X5SC quadcopter. Flying a copter has equipped with the newest 6-axis flight control systems, 3D lock, HD 2.0 MP Wi-Fi FPV Camera... The drone is perfected for the people who want to learn a necessary skill to fly; Syma X5SW is a fun filled device. This is my honest reviews about the products.
The Quadcopter is a good FPV experience for news fliers and the youngster as it has the reasonable price. You can control it easily when it has good weather both indoors and outdoors with high-quality photos, videos and delay video transmission in a second. It's a lot of fun and a great.
Other products about Quadcopter at Best Top 10 Good Quadcopters Reviews.
- 6-axis gyro based on four channels
- Capable of 360° 3D rolling, and other technical actions
- Android smartphone and iPhone through Wi-Fi connectivity
- Headless mode help balances the head and tail when you fly 500mAh battery
- Up to 50-metters
- Left-hand control, ideal for pilots of all skill levels
- USB charging for more convenience
- Product Size: 31.5 x 31.5 x 10.5 cm
- Product Weight: 119 g / 0.26 lbs (no need to register with FAA)
- Battery: 3.7V 500 mAh Li-polymer battery
- Battery for controller: 4*1.5V AA Battery (not included)
- Charging time: 100-120 minutes (USB Charging)
- Flying time: about 7 minutes
- Control distance: About 160ft
- Support Phone Type: iOS / Android
- Camera: 0.3MP
- FPV Wifi Transmission: 640*480P / 30FPS
THE GOOD AND THE BAD
FPV sometimes suffers from high latency; the battery is not as well as other quadcopters have the same price, so it has below average time, and the wind can make it hard to control.
MAINTERNANCE AND CLEAN
- Avoid from accident
- Do not put the product/battery in hight temperature and heated place
- Do not put in wet place
- Check all parts of the drone regularly and make sure they do not have any damage
- Use soft cloth to clean the product
CONTROLLER MODES AND INSTRUCTION
Firstly, you have to bring the Syma X5SW Quadcopter outside the box, set it up and press the on/off power switch up. Then opening the battery cover and connecting with dash receiver. Before enclosing battery into the fuselage, you have to close battery cover turn on the power and push the throttle lever to the highest position, pull it back to the lowest. You will hear one clear sound from the transfer which shows that the Quadcopter has entered into the pre-fly state.
If you want to hover up and down, you will pull the throttle up, then the Quadcopter flies upward, it is similar to pulling throttle down. About forward and backward, you push the direction lever up or down, and the drone flies forward or back. Turning left and right/side-ward fly, you have to pull the direction lever/the throttle left or right.
Fine-tuning operation: when the Quadcopter keeps flying forward/backward, you can change it by pressing the fine-tuning button down/up. It has the same control as sideward fly fine-tuning and turns left/right fine-tuning.
HERE IS FREQUENTLY CUSTOMER'S QUESTIONS
1. How do I connect my Android phone to the camera?
Answer: Go to this site of Syma and download the "Syma
2. Can it hold Iphone 4/5 ?
Answer: Yes- the phone flip is a simple clamp, it will hold a broad range of iPhone/Android phones.
3. Do i need to register this drone?
Answer: I would say NO, this does not need to be registered with the FAA.